Actress • Model • Songwriter • Performer • Pianist • Singer
In her free time, Sunny volunteers with organizations such as Texas Scottish Rite Hospital, Children’s Cancer Fund and many others- She frequently visits and performs for patients at Ryan Seacrest Studios (Children’s Medical Center). She loves spending time at home with her two older brothers and chasing around the family dogs Daisy, Sophie and Maddie.
Sunny currently resides between Dallas, TX and Los Angeles, CA.
“My goal is to leave a positive mark on the world and to be a positive influence for other kids. I want them to understand- Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had…”
- “The Man” by Aloe Blacc is always playing on my iPod.
- My go to meal is a Club Sandwich and drink of choice is a Shirley Temple.
- I love shopping and can spend hours in Sephora.
- When I’m not writing music or performing, I am playing sports with my friends or having fun on Snap Chat! Staying connected with my fans is the best part of my day!
- Upstate New York is one of my favorite places to visit and I want to have a house there when I’m older!
- Sunny sits on the Teen Board for the Heroes for Children